I went to Florda desten and swam and play and got beredandsand and ate ICEcram to crach and alubama and misppie and went to DELLS and estlen and went home and went fishing.
This summer i whent to sixflags. Then i whent to Newmexico to go into a cave at carels back caverns.And longhorn caverns we sal a bat in the cave.Then i viset my cousin in clyd.That That all i did this week
we went to austen to see our friends. wile we were there we got 2 kittens. we moved so we hade to stay in peopels houes. when we got to our houes we put all the boxs into our houes.
Daisy,
ReplyDeleteThis summer I got a new aircondishiner,went to
Corpis Kristy, and sined in to Wizard 101.
dalton
ReplyDeleteI wint to six flags and sewrold
Clint
ReplyDeleteI went to a rangers game.
I went to a truk race
I went to lukin to see my uncle and plaed vidogames all night long.
bryce
ReplyDeleteI went to Sanantonio. and Iwent to seaworld and
and fiestatexas. with my cousin and went
swimming every .Day and went to the alamo.
Caleb
ReplyDeleteI went camping twice.I to the Alamo.
I did a shaving cream and silly string fight.
I went a tiny,tiny and fun waterfall.
Daisy,
ReplyDeleteThis summer I got a new aircondishaner.I went to-
-Corpis Kriste.sined in to Wizard 101.And-
my Grandma gave me a Cristle.
Allyson
ReplyDeleteI whent to Baileys house to play there.
I played in the rain with my sister.
Me and my mom and my sister and my brother whent to get a ice cream at Darey Qween.
Me and my dad whent deer hunten in the rain.
JASMINE
ReplyDeleteI went to Florda desten and swam and play and got beredandsand and ate ICEcram to crach and alubama and misppie and went to DELLS and estlen and went home and went fishing.
shelby
ReplyDeleteThis summer i whent to sixflags. Then i whent to
Newmexico to go into a cave at carels back caverns.And longhorn caverns we sal a bat in the cave.Then i viset my cousin in clyd.That That all i did this week
alex
ReplyDeletewe went to austen to see our friends. wile we were there we got 2 kittens. we moved so we hade to stay in peopels houes. when we got to our houes we put all the boxs into our houes.