During my summer vacation I went into to a jet Frac Tech owns. The only reason I got to do that is because my dad is the CFO of the company. Olso because of that I got to go to two of the Rangers games. But they lost both of them. I all so went to Disney World. To go to the famous Blizzard Beach. I went on the tallest and fastest water slide in the world I had a blast!
I came back from Austrail. Paxtons mom and my mom met at the park and we plaed there.There is a train their that you can go on so we did and there is a cabos that is alater that you can clim up on. But it is really hot up their so we tried to open the windo.
I went on a vacashon Houston,Galvisten island and Sanantino.When I went to Houston I saw two Houston Astros Games. When I was there I saw my firstgrand slam.And after the game my dad and sister where on sports center.
This summer I went to Sixflags with my cosin.We rided a water ride three times we were soking wet.We had so much fun!My cosin and I rode a dark and scary ride we went upside down.My cosin diden't even now we went upside down.
I went to NewBrouwnsefills to Schliterbawn but the line long so we went to Lando it's a waterpark it was fun .I stay at hotel I went home in the morniing.
Paxton
ReplyDeleteDuring my summer vacation I went into to a jet Frac Tech owns. The only reason I got to do that is because my dad is the CFO of the company. Olso because of that I got to go to two of the Rangers games. But they lost both of them. I all so went to Disney World. To go to the famous Blizzard Beach. I went on the tallest and fastest water slide in the world I had a blast!
Eli
ReplyDeleteI went camping with my two cousins my grandpa and my dad.
ADAM
ReplyDeleteI went to the eastland pool.
I went to my unckles house.
my moms sister came to visit me and my brother.
Rileigh
ReplyDeleteI came back from Austrail. Paxtons mom and my mom met at the park and we plaed there.There is a train their that you can go on so we did and there is a cabos that is alater that you can clim up on. But it is really hot up their so we tried to open the windo.
Jeramy
ReplyDeleteI went on a vacashon Houston,Galvisten island and
Sanantino.When I went to Houston I saw two Houston Astros Games. When I was there I saw my firstgrand slam.And after the game my dad and sister where on sports center.
Chloe
ReplyDeleteThis summer I went to Sixflags with my cosin.We rided a water ride three times we were soking wet.We had so much fun!My cosin and I rode a dark and scary ride we went upside down.My cosin diden't even now we went upside down.
JACOB
ReplyDeleteI went to Fort worth.
I went to the zoo.
I drank smoothies.
Eli
ReplyDeleteI went fishing with my dad.
Annie
ReplyDeleteI went to NewBrouwnsefills to Schliterbawn
but the line long so we went to Lando it's a
waterpark it was fun .I stay at hotel I went
home in the morniing.
TYLER
ReplyDeleteI went fishing all day.
I gone skeny.