Cisco Elementary 3rd Graders blog about their summer vacations!!!
CooperThis summer I went to san antonio for the state track meet and I got 11th I also saw my cousin from california.
DouglasThis summer I went to San Antono with my mom;dad and my sisters. I went to the alamo and I went to six flags and I saw my dad's bother.
PaytonI went to lookenbokteas and found rocks.I went to a toystore.I went to a holtel and playd in the pool.
JessicaI wen't to sanintoneyow and will.I was ther I wen't to sea world and saw shamou and he splashet me and.Allsow I wen't to a fancy reastront and it wos coled the Rain Forest cofay.
CooperIn Sanantonio a I went to sea world we watch penguin dance
HaileyI went to church camp.I went to Coloroda.I saw a waterfall.I saw a river.I stayed at my uncle crises.I went to the zoowith my mom.I went to silverton.
AaronI went swiming.I went to a river. I played whithmy dogs.
MaryI went to ohio and played the Nintindo.I played the wii.I played outside.
DavidI went to Mont Rushmore and YellowStone.I went trow Oklahoma Kansas SouTH DAKOTA MOTANA WYOMING COLDRADO AND NEW MEIXCO.
averyI went to Ablyn to go to the far.I osw went to the pool.
KatyMy sister came over to my home we went to move's went to the got a dog.We went to the pool.My coson with my dad and my ungile and I.
Cooper
ReplyDeleteThis summer I went to san antonio for the state track meet and I got 11th I also saw my cousin from california.
Douglas
ReplyDeleteThis summer I went to San Antono with my mom;dad and my sisters. I went to the alamo and I went to six flags and I saw my dad's bother.
Payton
ReplyDeleteI went to lookenbokteas and found rocks.
I went to a toystore.
I went to a holtel and playd in the pool.
Jessica
ReplyDeleteI wen't to sanintoneyow and will.I was ther I wen't to sea world and saw shamou and he splashet me and.Allsow I wen't to a fancy reastront and it wos coled the Rain Forest cofay.
Cooper
ReplyDeleteIn Sanantonio a I went to sea world we watch penguin dance
Hailey
ReplyDeleteI went to church camp.I went to Coloroda.I saw a waterfall.I saw a river.I stayed at my uncle crises.I went to the zoowith my mom.I went to silverton.
Aaron
ReplyDeleteI went swiming.I went to a river. I played whith
my dogs.
Mary
ReplyDeleteI went to ohio and played the Nintindo.
I played the wii.
I played outside.
David
ReplyDeleteI went to Mont Rushmore and YellowStone.
I went trow Oklahoma Kansas SouTH DAKOTA
MOTANA WYOMING COLDRADO AND NEW MEIXCO.
avery
ReplyDeleteI went to Ablyn to go to the far.
I osw went to the pool.
Katy
ReplyDeleteMy sister came over to my home we went to move's went to the got a dog.We went to the pool.My coson with my dad and my ungile and I.